Stop playing on your PS4! Don't forget your mock exam on the first week of May. Revise all subjects.
YOU MUST MAKE AT LEAST 2 COMMENTS OUT OF THE 7 ARTICLES ON THE BLOG
In French "Vous devez au moins posté 2 commentaires en anglais sur les 7 articles du blog, si vous ne le faîtes pas, vous risquez de perdre 2 points sur le prochain contrôle" Avis aux amateurs!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
lundi 16 avril 2018
Pages
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
By next week, at least 10 students from my year 10 class (3e4) will go on a school trip with 40 more students to Surrey (Southwest of ...
-
Copy the following lesson in your exercise book (up to picture 5) STREET ART Street art : It’s the creating of visual thing...
-
Yesterday morning I woke up late, I had nothing to care about cause it was the first day of deserved holiday. While having my coffee, I...
-
STICKS is my favourite Street Artist His sticks characters usually consist of dot and six lines. Sticks is full of vibration, heartical ...
-
Stop playing on your PS4! Don't forget your mock exam on the first week of May. Revise all subjects. YOU MUST MAKE AT LEAST 2 COMMENTS...
-
USA President Emmanuel Macron has just come back from America where he met president Donald Trump. Hand in hand they had good...
-
An artist that I respect to the max is ROA, this Belgium artist is always dealing with huge mural animals. This hedgehog was finished in...
-
Kadelina's Vlog Blog stands for web log and vlog deals with video and I like the concept. Have a look on Kadelina's vlog through...
-
CORRECTION You can now check in the correction: Correction contrôle Advice/Present Perfect
Blogger templates
Qui êtes-vous ?
Blogger news
Blogger templates
Formulaire de contact
Blogroll
About
Collège Albert Camus
Rosny-Sous-Bois
France


3 commentaires:
Oh my god it’s so hard
What would we not do for 2 points
1- I understand a lesson on the blog that in class because often I may be tired in class.
2- from "Advice and Suggestion" I did not understand anything except "Shall"
3- what to do to start again because I am bad in English.
Enregistrer un commentaire